Sunday, April 17, 2016

Quilting class picture

I am teaching an Options class at the end of next month with Queensland Quilters.
This is a 23" quilt, the idea is to explore options for fillers and design possibilities beyond an all over quilting design, or stitch in the ditch.
There is a smaller version- 18" just the inner block with smaller borders, or you may choose an 'orphan' block of your own and add some borders.
Making your quilt 'your own' and exploring ways to individualise your work is part of the brief for this class. There will be lots of drawing and some stitching of motifs and outlines to be filled with fun filler designs.
See Queensland Quilters workshops if you are interested, there are still a few spaces open.

2 comments:

  1. Me, me, me! I'll be there, if I can get in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, me, me! I'll be there, if I can get in.

    ReplyDelete