Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Busy quilting at last!

Its as busy as it can get here.
Number one son is on bed rest for several weeks after a back injury, Uni yet to start- lucky for him.

Quilting and getting on top of my challenge commitments and other self imposed commitments is taking up most of my non paid employment hours!

I am enjoying doing some modern piecing, also getting back to some improvisational piecing.
There are many pinterest pages and other blogs and websites to take my interest and keep me from actually quilting, it takes a fair amount of self control to get away form the computer!

Pictures in the next blog= the computer needed to be cleaned and stripped, they are all on a hard drive- another day I will try to figure it out!! it was hard enough to access this blog due to password difficulties...... 

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about your computer. That sucks! Forge onward, deep breath and learn some new shit? You were'nt busy were you? Hugs from Canada

    ReplyDelete