Saturday, June 15, 2013

What have I been doing?

Ho hum, painting bedrooms is not my true idea of fun, but we have done it, new fluffy and soft carpet laid, now to move the furniture back in (culling some clothes along the way). So now to get the office painted , then clear the sewing room- which is very full of my belongings and then get the carpet laid there too - 3 rooms- we are doing so well!
Sort of on a roll. Need to get it done before the end of June.

 Bedroom with some furniture, waiting for bed to be made, might have to make a new quilt - for me! Thinking about a fun soft bedhead, just thinking, will do some measurements and see if I can get some board cut and make a padded cover.








The office/ study getting stripped ready fro painting, look at all those books to move- twice- might cull some of those too!


 
 


Fabric waiting to be made into fish for a bright kids quilt, think I can sneak past my husband into  the sewing room while he works?

2 comments:

  1. Like the carpet colour Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you thought those colours could be "sneaked" past me......

    ReplyDelete