Sunday, June 23, 2013

A very busy Sunday

We are not used to spending weekends at home together. Today because I am on night shift and it has been raining and therefore no golf etc, we are at home together!
 Me waiting for Peter to move the rest of the furniture out and start painting quietly so I can go to sleep before another single night shift!
 A little hand pieced quilt I made many years ago, it has been on the arm of the couch - which is going to be thrown out as its falling apart. The quilt is going too, it is beyond retrieval.
 A close up of the disintegration.
 The sewing room ready to have the carpet pulled up so we can have lovely soft new grey carpet this week. I have moved every piece of fabric and all the other sewing stuff I own! what a big task. I did do some culling along the way which was quite therapeutic. Now to do some reorganising when I put it all back later in the week.
Another view, this table can stay and just be wheeled around  so I can continue to sew all week, I am on a deadline and need to fill every minute with valuable sewing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment