Saturday, June 23, 2012

A little quilting

Holidays means not wearing a watch, no matter what time it is, its quilting time!

My work is so time strict, I really relish not knowing what time it is or how long I have been doing it for. family dinner seems to be late most days. oh well, they are old enough to cook for themselves anyway.
I am on a mission to complete some things for this years Quilt Show in October.
I have solved some of the problems associated with 2 of the quilts, and am really happy with the way they are turning out.
Not able to show the whole quilt, but here is a sneak peek! oops a little orange thread sneaking into the picture, leading to another fun design.
Having such fun with the lovely quilting threads that I appear to own, and am inspired by Cindy Needham and the other tutors on the Sew Cal Gal challlenge.

4 comments:

  1. See what happens when i'm not there to distract you. Keep up the good work. You've 3 weeks to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hint of orange and parts to come. Your work inspires, leaving me wondering when I will be getting back to textile art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the look of the quilting. I need to get practising.

    ReplyDelete