Monday, December 16, 2013

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

for Christmas I would really love- in no particular order

* more hours in the day
* less days at my proper paid job ( which I love but really don't need to love it so much!), and more at home to quilt
* a box of basting pins- I just used them all up
* something that sounds like Gammill
* limitless designs in my head, sometimes I get stuck!
* another overseas holiday.

In the meantime I am trying to cram as much into every day as I can- but getting a little tired after work to sew, but trying really hard to achieve lots. I do not have any holidays over the Christmas period, mine start on Jan 27th- then its off to have a great rest and catch up with old friends. yay



 I bought this book at the Pompidou Centre in Paris, such inspiration, it is a colouring "book that says "Anti Stress on the cover! just excellent. There were 4 books but my luggage would only cater for 1 sadly, maybe next time. Maybe I might mail order some?
 A block from my QQ night group challenge, slowly evolving
 A quilters helper, a bit fluffy with lots of shedding going on.
What I am working on at the moment, actually trying to quilt 2 quilts simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment