This block (which is block 36 of 111) required some accurate templates and sewing, I can see where I restitched the centre seam again, will need to do some repair work!
This is one occasion where I have pressed the centre seam open, usually I strive to press all seams in the one direction - I do a lot of quilting in the ditch for stabilisation and block definition, sometimes the intersections where lots of small pointy triangles meet can be tricky to press flat... no matter how much spray starch I use!
Moving on with my plan of finishing things this year! I have finished one block into a cushion.
I used a specialty template and a paint colour chip for a challenge a few years ago, sadly this hand stitched cushion top has been waiting to be finished for ages!