Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Week 4 Farmers Wife- a slow week

I have managed one block only this week, sad I know, but between work and some heavy duty quilting on a piece for the AQC challenge, I have had little spare time.
I was trying to work in sequence through the book,  I got so carried away missed a page, so I am now working backwards a little.

The red is great to work with - I am finding small pieces purchased years ago and used for other projects, its a bit of a walk down memory lane, I did buy a few more pieces today- so now I have enough for another 2 quilts at least!

I have put my blocks together, I discovered that I made one block twice- in different weeks, must concentrate more - I think that's where I skipped the page. 
The final quilt will have sashing- maybe....

This is  a busy week, I am off to a wedding ! 

Class planning is a major part of my free time-  I am teaching basic free motion machine quilting at Country Quilt Co,Ipswich.
February 25th. Check the website for more information.

I am  ready to attend a machine quilting conference on the Gold Coast next week, life certainly can get busy- this is good busy!



No comments:

Post a Comment